Monday, April 11, 2011

CONGRATULATIONS to our WINNER!


Congratulations to MINDY TRINIDAD for stopping by our booth at the Lake Houston Bridal Show on Sunday, March 27th and signing up for our drawing.  Mindy won a One Night Stay in a One Bedroom Suite, Complimentary Parking and Breakfast for Two in the Omaha Steakhouse. 
Mindy is planning a March 2012 Wedding.

If you or someone you know is looking to host a beautiful party or reception then give me a call.  My direct number is 713.586.5129 or you my email me at piperh@sheratonhouston.com

1 comment:

  1. Pleased to read this post about Bridal Show. I truly liked it a lot. At some local NYC wedding venues we are also marrying soon and I also would like to attend annual bridal expo that is going to be organized in next week. Hoping to get decent ideas for my big day.

    ReplyDelete